The Village offers permanent nursing home and hostel style accommodation as well as short term respite care. Shalom Elders Village has 28 well equipped single rooms all with large en-suites surrounded by well maintained gardens and open spaces.
- 24hr dedicated staff including registered nurses and personal carers;
- Chef and kitchen staff that prepare three (3) nutritious meals daily along with snacks, morning and afternoon tea. Residents with special dietary requirements are also catered for
- Visiting doctor and other health professionals;
- An activities officer who arrange a number of outings for the residents including excursions to various attractions such as the beach, shopping, BBQ's, a respite program etc;
- The Village features a central communal centre in which residents gather for a range of diverse activities from afternoon tea, a game of cards to catching up with the latest news;
- Opportunity to participate in the spectacular NAIDOC activities of neighboring Shalom Christian College and feel part of the extended Shalom Community