School Chaplaincy Program:
- Working alongside other health and wellbeing professionals, the College Chaplain cares for young
people’s spiritual and emotional needs through pastoral care, activity programs, community outreach
and adventure-based learning.
- The activities undertaken by the College chaplains may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing guidance to students on issues concerning human relationships;
- Assisting school counsellors and staff in the provision of student support services;
- Providing support in cases of bereavement, family breakdown or other crisis and loss situations; and
- Being readily available to provide continuity and on-going support for individual students and staff where
this is necessary.
- Supporting students to explore their spirituality;
- Providing guidance on religious, values and ethical matters; and
- Facilitating access to the helping agencies in the community, both church-based and secular.