The Crystal Creek Campus is located 65 km north of Townsville in a tropical rainforest environment. The small campus accommodates 40 boarders and has been developed to provide extra assistance to students who have been disengaged from education.
The programs, delivered by the dedicated staff, have been designed to provide assisted learning in Literacy and Numeracy in a small school environment. The philosophy of the campus is to grow students in their readiness for main campus involvement.
- Special assisted Literacy and Numeracy Support through NALP and ASSISTM programs.
- School based Science and Art programs
- Studies in traditional and contemporary Music and Dance
- Full Sport and Physical Education program
- Christian Perspective Studies
- Horticultural Studies
Crystal Creek Students travel to Townsville on weekends to participate in Boarding activities with the students from the city campus.